TriCab Dual Wall Heat Shrink is suitable for a variety of electrical and mechanical applications including marine wire harnesses, wire splices, breakouts, and connector to cable transitions. It exhibits excellent electrical and mechanical properties, and suits indoor or outdoor installations.
Available in red and black.
- High resistance to impact and abrasion
- Thermoplastic adhesive liner for complete environment protection and insulation
- ROHS compliant
- Flame retardant
- High shrink ratio 3:1
- Cross-linked Polyolefin with inner coating of hot melt adhesive
- -45°C to 125°C
- -49°F to 257°F
- UL224, ASTM D2671
Inspection & Testing
- Visual Inspection
- Physical measurement
- Shrinking temperature test
- Shrinking ratio test
- Flame retardant test to UL94
- Tensile Strength test to AS/NZS 3808 and ASTM D2671
- Thermal heat aging test to AS/NZS 3808 and ASTM D2671
- UV resistant type test
** There is a +5% tolerance to the NOMINAL values due to manufacturing process variations. TriCab is not liable for any errors, omissions, etc., and reserves the right to modify specifications at any time.