TriCab EMC glands are precision engineered from Nickel Plated Brass, and suitable for weatherproof enclosures and harsh environments.
These glands are designed with a unique earthing spring to provide a safe, releasable connection between the gland and the cable braid/tape.
Typical applications include:
- High strength construction - protection against stretching, vibration, twisting and shaking.
- The spring provides a safe and reliable installation method.
- No disassembly required for installation.
- Proven reliability in harsh environmental conditions.
- Supplied with lock nut and seal.
- Nickel Plated Brass Body
- Nylon PA66 Claw
- -40˚C to +110˚C
- -40˚F to +230˚F
- AS/NZS 60529, IEC 60529, EN 60529
Inspection and Testing
- Visual inspection
- Physical measurement
- Cable Fitting Test
** There is a +5% tolerance to the NOMINAL values due to manufacturing process variations. TriCab is not liable for any errors, omissions, etc., and reserves the right to modify specifications at any time.