TriCab Medium Wall Heat Shrink is suitable for a variety of low voltage electrical and mechanical applications. It exhibits excellent electrical and mechanical properties and suits indoor or outdoor installations. Verified for use on TriCab B06, B12 and B20 series lugs.
Rainbow pack colors: Red, White, Black, Blue, Green/Yellow.
- High resistance to impact and abrasion
- Thermoplastic adhesive liner for complete environment protection and insulation
- ROHS complian
- Flame Retardant
- High Shrink Ratio 3:1
- UV Stabilized
- Cross-linked Polyolefin with inner coating of hot melt adhesive
- -45°C to 125°C
- -49°F to 257°F
- UL224, ASTM D2671
Inspection and Testing
- Visual Inspection
- Physical measurement
- Shrinking temperature test
- Shrinking ratio test
- Flame retardant test to UL94
- Tensile Strength test to AS/NZS 3808 and ASTM D2671
- Thermal heat aging test to AS/NZS 3808 and ASTM D2671
- UV resistant type test
- 1 pack contains Red, White, Black, Blue, Green/Yellow
- G08-AAXS/_ product codes are for cable sets where a Reduced Earth conductor is used.
- G08-AAXX/_ product codes are for cable sets where a Full-Size Earth conductor is used.
** There is a +5% tolerance to the NOMINAL values due to manufacturing process variations. TriCab is not liable for any errors, omissions, etc., and reserves the right to modify specifications at any time.