TriCab Double Grip terminals are designed for our flexible cables. Two copper sleeves secure our fine stranded conductor and ensure a consistent, reliable crimping termination.
- Double grip crimp - more secure connection.
- Injection moulded directly onto a seamless copper barrel - significantly more robust and reliable than cold pressed.
- Laser cut barrel - consistent smooth edge, faster, easier assembly.
- Thermal heat ageing for insulation.
- A moulded taper guides the fine stranded conductor - makes installation efficient and reliable.
- Insulation - Thermoplastic Elastomer.
- Barrel - High Conductivity copper (99.9% purity). Electrolytic tin-plated.
- -40°C to 130°C
- -40°F to 266°F
- AS/NZS 61210, AS/NZS 4437, IEC 61210, IEC 60352-2, IEC 60512
Inspection and Testing
- Visual Inspection
- Physical measurement
- Conductor and cable fit
- Thermal heat ageing test of insulation
- Current loading test to AS/NZS4437 and IEC60512
- Voltage proof to AS/NZS 4437 and IEC 60512
- Mechanical pulling test to AS/NZS 4437 and IEC 60512
- Insulating grip effectiveness to AS/NZS 4437 and IEC 60512
** There is a +5% tolerance to the NOMINAL values due to manufacturing process variations. TriCab is not liable for any errors, omissions, etc., and reserves the right to modify specifications at any time.