TRICAB’s Brass SWA Cable glands are generally used with Steel/ Aluminium wire armored cables.
The glands secure the cable armor and the outer rubber seal grips the cable sheath to ensure a mechanically strong connection while providing earth continuity.
The glands are Nickel Plated and are suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
PVC Shroud and Earth Tag Included.
- High Strength Construction
- Nickel Plating provides protection against harsh environments
- Provides IP65 protection against dust and liquids.
- Supplied with PVC Shroud and Earth Tag
- Suitable for Indoor and Outdoor use
- Body: Nickel Plated Brass
- Nylon Washer
- -20°C to 80°C
- -4°F to 176°F
- BS 6121
Inspection and Testing
- Visual Inspection
- Physical measurement
- Cable fitting test
** There is a +5% tolerance to the NOMINAL values due to manufacturing process variations. TriCab is not liable for any errors, omissions, etc., and reserves the right to modify specifications at any time.