TriCab Medium Wall Heat Shrink is suitable for a variety of low voltage electrical and mechanical applications. It exhibits excellent electrical and mechanical properties, and suits indoor or outdoor installations.
Available in red and black colour.
- High resistance to impact and abrasion
- Thermoplastic adhesive liner for complete environment protection and insulation
- ROHS compliant
- Flame retardant
- High shrink ratio 3:1
- UV Stabilized
- Cross-linked Polyolefin with inner coating of hot melt adhesive
- -55°C to 125°C
- -49°F to 257°F
- UL224, ASTM D2671
Inspection & Testing
- Visual Inspection
- Physical measurement
- Shrinking temperature test
- Shrinking ratio test
- Flame retardant test to UL94
- Tensile Strength test to AS/NZS 3808 and ASTM D2671
- Thermal heat aging test to AS/NZS 3808 and ASTM D2671
- UV resistant type test
** There is a +5% tolerance to the NOMINAL values due to manufacturing process variations. TriCab is not liable for any errors, omissions, etc., and reserves the right to modify specifications at any time.